Are you passionate about social innovation and entrepreneurship? Do you want to take a role in fostering social investment? These are social enterprises’ job vacancies available around India:
1. Ashoka India: the largest association of leading social entrepreneurs in the world, Ashoka has open positions for Senior Intrapreneur, Content Manager and Affinity Year candidate, all of them based in Bangalore. To know more about each position and how to apply, click here.
2. Awaaz: provides hosted voice solutions that help people and organizations engage with communities in any language, leveraging the power of spoken voice and mobile phones, and aims to make information and social media accessible to everyone. They are currently seeking for Back-End Engineer and Front-End Engineer.
3. Babajob: Babajob.com is a digital and mobile platform dedicated to reducing information asymmetry in the informal sector job market. They have jobs available for DevOps Architecht, Front-End Web Enginner, Head of Business Development and Senior Visual Designer.
4. Hippocampus Learning Centres: HLC provides affordable educational services to children in rural India. They currently operate Kindergarten and after school education centres and operate in the rural districts of Mandya and Davangere, Karnataka. HLC has an open position in Bangalore for Head of Business Development.
5. Omnivore Partners: is a venture fund investing in early stage agricultural technology companies in India. Omnivore supports agtech businesses that are developing solutions to improve farm productivity, support agricultural sustainability, and modernize agribusiness supply chains. They are launching an agricultural technology incubator and are looking for a Manager. Click here to read the requirements.
6. Simpa Networks: makes modern energy simple, affordable, and accessible for everyone. They are growing in India and have 13 open positions in four teams: Sales & Operation, Customer Experience, Product & Marketing, Finance and Strategy & Organizational Development. To know more how to join them, click here.
7. Voice 4 Girls: they equip adolescent girls in India to take the first step in breaking harmful cycles by imparting critical knowledge and life skills. They are looking for an Assistant Director, who will work closely with the director to lead the strategic vision, planning, fundraising, and management of the organization in Hyderabad. Find more information about this job here.