Announcing MobileSparks 2013 - Thriving in the Mobile First Economy
The second edition of MobileSparks promises to bring to you all things mobile and more.
We at YourStory are thrilled to announce MobileSparks 2013, scheduled to be held on 14 December 2013, at Royal Orchid, Bangalore. MobileSparks will enable meaningful dialogue among entrepreneurs, innovators, policy makers, developers, investors, corporates and key influencers to discuss the future of mobile innovation in India.
Let us look at some stats:
- There are 900 million mobile subscribers in India.
- 110 million out of 200 million internet users in India access internet via mobile. By the end of 2013, this number is expected to reach 130 million users.
- 60 million of mobile internet users in India are mobile-first and mobile-only users. The numbers are going to significantly shoot up with over 300 million smartphones predicted to be hitting the Indian market in the next 3-5 years.
With the surge of data services, and increasing smartphone and mobile internet penetration, India is truly the world’s mobile-only and mobile-first nation.
So, why are we excited about MobileSparks and what’s in it for entrepreneurs?
Entrepreneurs have a huge opportunity to innovative for the mobile-first market and build billion dollar businesses. The space is nascent but only bound to grow. That said, the industry bodies, the policy makers, corporates, developers and entrepreneurs have to get together and collaborate to make the best of this humongous opportunity before India. MobileSparks 2013 is that platform to converge.
You cannot afford to miss the illustrious line of speakers who have come together to make this MobileSparks special -
- Subroto Bagchi, Co-founder and Chairman, MindTree
- M.N. Vidyashankar, Additional Chief Secretary to Government of Karnataka, Departments of Industry & Commerce
- Karthee Madasamy, Managing Director, Qualcomm Ventures - India and Israel
- Dipesh Shah, Global VP (R&D), Samsung Electronics
So book your tickets now, and stay tuned for many more exciting updates!
If you are an entrepreneur, innovating to capture this market, we would be thrilled to hear from you. Apply here to be the MobileSparks 2013 (Last date to apply for MobileSparks - 2nd December)
Logon to MobileSparks for more updates and Book your seats today!