Are you passionate about social innovation and entrepreneurship? Do you want to take a role in fostering social investment? These are social enterprises’ job vacancies available around India:
1. Babajob: Babajob.com connects entry-level and informal sector job seekers with employers, leveraging digital tools and technology, and has over 1mn registered job seekers, dedicated to providing better livelihood opportunities for everyone in India, especially the poor. They are currently looking for Creative Content Designer, passionate about creating compelling content for the informal sector. Find more information about this job here.
Babajob is also taking applications for 6 to 12 month long internships from Computer Science students, graduate students in economics, development, informal sector labor, etc. and MBA candidates who wish to work at their offices in Bangalore.
2. Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Their volunteers work amongst orphaned and underprivileged children in several parts of the country. They have an available job for Project Manager to work in Chennai.
3. Digital Green: they use information and communication technology to amplify the effectiveness of development efforts around the world to affect sustained, social change. The are looking for Assistant Software Engineer and Assistant Program Manager for monitoring & evaluation. Students can also apply for an internship position.
4. Dream A Dream: they help to transform lives of vulnerable children by teaching them life skills and offering a wide spectrum of enrichment opportunities. Dream A Dream has the following part-time openings: Life Skills Facilitator for Arts and Mentor Trainers for their Dream Mentoring Program. As for full-time openings, they are looking for:
- Head of Operations
- Executive – Community Outreach – Dream Connect Program
- Executive – Program Delivery – Dream Connect Program
- Chief Executive Officer – Dream Connect Program
- Manager – Program Management & Delivery
Click here to read more about positions and their requirements.
5. Save Life Foundation: SLF is an innovative non-profit, non-governmental organization established to tackle road accident deaths in India. They are looking for a full time Media Manager to spearhead their advocacy initiatives in social and mainstream media, based in Delhi. You can check details here.
6. Unitus Capital: develops finance structures and raises capital for entrepreneurial businesses benefiting those at the bottom of the economic pyramid. They have an open position for Associate Vice President for debt advisory. Click here to read more about this Job.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.