Do you want to start 2014 with new challenges? Check these social enterprises’ job vacancies available around India and apply now:
1. Earthy Goods Foundation: the foundation works primarily with micro enterprises, non-profit livelihood based organisations and artisans to build their ability to create marketable products, meet market standards and earn a secure livelihood. Earthy Goods’s specialties include Livelihood Projects Consulting, Strategic CSR, Ethical Gifting, Training and capacity-building for non-profits and social enterprises. They currently have 4 open positions:
2. Greenpeace India: Greenpeace India has been working on various issues related to the environment since 2001, focusing on four broad campaigns: stop climate change, sustainable agriculture, preserving the oceans and preventing another nuclear catastrophe. They have an open position for Customer Service Assistant based in Bangalore with basic typing skills, excellent telephone etiquette, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and fluency on written and spoken English and Hindi. Application’s deadline is 10th January 2014. Click here to read more about it.
3. Kripa Social Welfare Society: they work among the poor and vulnerable population, especially women and children, in the rural and urban areas of Ujjain, Shajapur and Rajgarh districts in Madhya Pradesh. Kirpa has an open position for Program Manager based at Ujjain District to be in charge of implementing projects around the area as well as planning, coordinating, and monitoring the program’s activities. Application’s deadline is 28th December. Click here to read more about it.
4. Samaj Pragati Sahayog: SPS is a grassroots organisation working on water and livelihood security for the last 2 decades in the drought-prone, tribal areas of central India. SPS’ Communication Media disseminates films directly in 260 villages and towns in Dewas and West Nimar districts of Madhya Pradesh and through partners in 72 districts of 12 states across India. They are looking for a Video Editor to start immediately and edit a small project of approximate one month long edit time. Application’s deadline is 31st December. Click here to read more about it.
5. Seb’s Projects India: Seb’s work creating schools, community health programs and livelihoods programs with communities in the poorest rural and tribal regions, also building the capacity of natural community leaders to sustain these programs themselves and implement them in surrounding villages. They are looking for a Coordinator for Livelihoods, Sustainable Energy and Health projects in the Jawadhi Hills Forest Reserve, Tamil Nadu. Application’s deadline is 26th December. Click here to read more about it.
6. SELCO India: this social enterprise has pioneered the model of providing energy services to the poor by customizing sustainable energy solutions depending on the needs of targeted customer segments such as small farmers, slum dwellers, fisherfolk and tribals. They are looking for a young professional who holds at least a Masters Degree in Environmental Science/Management/Social Policy or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of experience in the social sector to manage their Corporate Social Responsibility programmes based in Bangalore. Application’s deadline is 17th January 2014. Click here to read more about it.
7. UnLtd India: this social venture incubator based in Mumbai is on a mission to help accelerate changemakers across India: they are building a network of UnLtd India affiliates, independent entities launched by entrepreneurial founders that take they support model and adapt it to support social ventures locally. UnLtd Tamil Nadu and UnLtd Hyderabad are set and they are now looking for an entrepreneurial founder to lead UnLtd Karnataka to help leveraging UnLtd India’s brand. Application’s deadline is 10th February 2014. Click here to read more about it or send an e-mail to JoinTheNetwork@unltdindia.org
8. 40k India: 40K is an Australian company working in the education sector which believes that education is the most powerful weapon to empower people and ultimately reduce extreme poverty. They run after-school pods which consist of a 10hr/week supplementary program for kids from rural villages. 40k is looking for a Globe Operations Executive. The Globe program includes daily teaching work in the 40K PLUS pods and social entrepreneurship impact projects. The executive will be in charge of co-ordinating all ‘Globe’ activities and be the single point of contact of a hundred ‘Globers’. Application’s deadline is 17th January 2014. Click here to read more about it.