- Pitney Bowes was started in 1920 with the idea to commercialize stamps and the digital stamp franking was invented. From introducing the world’s first postage meter to now in the times of Facebook, eBay and Twitter – Pitney Bowes has come a long way by virtue of continuous innovation in changing times. The company has been around for more than 90 years and has constantly innovated to remain relevant. Early this year, Pitney Bowes had launched an accelerator program in India and the aim was to look for exceptional entrepreneurs who are building companies for India and global market. We recently got in touch with Manish Choudhary, MD, Pitney Bowes India for a detailed interview and today, they have announced the eight startups selected for the accelerator:RetailNav, a solution for retail shopping with unique in-store location-based analytics.
- Audianz, a location-based advertising platform.
- Heuristics, a GPS-based vehicle tracking system (VTS) and mobile-based personnel tracking solutions.
- Yo-app, an app that integrates social circles with a discovery platform.
- Ideata Analytics, an integrated data intelligence platform to help users perform information discovery.
- Teritree, a customer experience management platform.
- BrownTape, a single-click multi-platform solution for ecommerce management.
- Tagalys, a solution that provides intelligent heuristic search.
Selected start-ups will have access to Pitney Bowes’ software, application programming interfaces (APIs) and data for the duration of the program. Training, technical and business guidance and mentoring will be provided to the start-ups from Pitney Bowes engineering and innovation leaders, and from software industry experts. In addition to these strategic connections, start-ups in the Pitney Bowes Accelerator program will also be networking with prospective investors.
Website: Pitney Bowes Accelerator
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.