Mobile App’s Survival Funnel: How to stop uninstalls [Infographic]
If you are not among the top 0.5% of the apps which have defied the 'Law of Attrition', then you must be grappling with high uninstalls & low engagement. Most consumer apps would lose 75% through uninstalls within 30 days and the funnel below gives you an overview of how & why you lose users.
Put all your energies on the 4 critical points depicted below to alter your Install/Active ratio & be a winner:
Goal Conversion = Anything meaningful, directly aligned to your business goals. Examples:
- First order in an e-commerce apps
- Social sharing in a news apps
- Inviting friends in a social app
- Playlist creation in a music app
- Signup for an offline conversion
- IAP(in-app purchase) in a freemium app
- Achieve a bonus in a game & so on
Hope you find this useful when drafting your customer’s life cycle management plan. All the best.