5 tools for social media content analysis and distribution
Do you feel demotivated and heartbroken when no one reads your blog, or hits the Like button on your social posts? We all do, and this is something that frustrates social media managers and business owners, especially if this trend continues for an extended period.
Simply posting your blogs and creatives on social media sites will not reap benefits unless you prioritise the use of efficient tools that enable strategic distribution of your content. Technology has led to some amazing innovations in the last 15 years, and if you fail to leverage available tools and software, chances are that your business’ growth will never be at par with that of your competitors.
Image : shutterstock
So how do you make sure that your content gets the attention that it deserves? Every well-informed digital marketer is aware of the benefits of having access to social media content analysis and distribution tools designed to streamline online marketing strategies to increase efficiency. Having the perfect set of tools ensures that your content is being seen by the people who matter most. To help simplify your efforts, we’ve compiled a list of five social media marketing tools that will give your brand’s content excellent exposure:
Primarily, a social media management tool create for small and mid-sized businesses, Sprout Social is one of the most widely used tool in the industry. It uses advanced analytics to generate great reports on social content and keyword research. You can conveniently track the performance of your content published on different platforms and work on new strategies based on these reports.
- In-built Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- 24/7 content monitoring
- Support for teams, multiple profiles, departments and companies
- Security and ability to set specific levels for roles and permission
- Comprehensive analytics and reports
- Helpdesk facility on premium plans
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Integrates with Feedly
Pricing starts from $59 per month, per user.
Often touted as the leader among social media management apps, Hootsuite encompasses everything that you'd need to publish, monitor and strategise your content across platforms. The analytics are accurate enough to guide you better on content distribution, which eventually leads to an increased conversion rate. Hootsuite is an affordable option catering to business of all sizes. It serves all four purposes: publishing, monitoring, analytics and team collaboration. It is a user-friendly platform that can be mastered without any prior training.
- Easy-to-understand user interface
- Compatible with all leading social networks
- UberUV monitoring solution
- Allows integration of free apps
- API facility to connect with existing market and other business systems
- Nexgate, Safeguard and Global Relay features offer impressive compliance
Pricing starts at $8.99 per month.
Although less intuitive compared to other tools, Adobe Social is a feature-rich social media management and content integration tool that enables social listening, publishing, content moderation, monitoring and analytics. It is best suited for small and mid-sized businesses. Beyond likes and comments, this tool helps create and manage deep relationships with your customers.
- Covers multiple international languages
- Create, edit and share content within the tool
- Integrated social insights
- Automatically attach tracking codes to social accounts
- Integrates with Omniture SiteCatalyst data
- Integrated photo editing tools
Pricing changes as per to the number of users and profiles.
With real time social intelligence, NUVi is an insightful and data-driven app designed for businesses to track, manage and plan their social media content in a structured manner. It is more like a co-driver, who guides you through right directions, especially when you find yourself lost in the woods. Here, you will see how your content is performing on the move. You can also interact with influencers as soon someone mentions your brand’s name.
- Real-time data visualisation
- Reports customisation
- Track keyword, hashtags, Uniform Resource ldentifier (URI) or combination of search terms
- Accurate and real-time social content reports
- Publish and schedule content on all accounts from one platform
- Access to in-depth competitor analysis
Pricing depends on a company’s engagement levels. It works on a ‘pay for what you need’ model.
If you are new to the whole social media publishing, monitoring and analysis game, Simply Measured could be a great way to test the waters. It provides in-depth analysis of social networks, including tracking Facebook, Twitter and Instagram hashtags and the performance of paid campaigns. Offering a wide range of product variations, it is a handy tool for businesses of any size. It is quite useful for determining and adding context under possible crisis.
- Pulls data from multiple social channels
- Easy to export dashboard
- Stellar customer service
- Social traffic and traffic source analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Content performance analysis
There are four types of pricing plans on offer, ranging from free to advanced and enterprise. The paid options start from $500 per month.