How these platforms are shaping Visakhapatnam’s startup ecosystem
The historic city of Visakhapatnam or Vizag, which is now known for its port and heavy industries, has been witnessing some new developments in a completely new area — startups. Many from the city are getting on the bandwagon of entrepreneurship and boosting the startup ecosystem.
Here, we have listed some of the emerging startups from the city:
- Unihalt: This student-centric platform offers technology solutions for parents and schools. It provides biometric devices to institutes and registers students onto the system. Its mobile app is integrated with app notifications for parents. Parents availing the service will receive notifications with regard to students’ in/out time instantly. According to the platform, its mobile app for parents aims to bridge the gap in student-parent-institution interactions.
- Eunoia Technologies: This startup offers technology solutions across the healthcare, retail, manufacturing and educational sectors.
- Adnest: This digital platform enables offline stores to promote themselves online. It is a customer attraction and retention platform that generates viral referrals for stores using customers’ social connections. The platform’s website states that one of its initiatives is to promote the store through social networking sites.
- Stunnly Videos: This startup provides handmade cost-sensitive animated explainer videos. According to the platform, the video helps increase the value of the product.
- Advoge: It calls itself a one-step monetisation tool for bloggers and websites. It helps bloggers who are not geeky and want to generate income via the website.
These startups are laying the ground for the startup ecosystem in the city. With time, the port city is expected to witness the flourishing of startups and the entire ecosystem.