I know many of us struggle every day to find the time to stay active and on top of our individual health goals, however, it doesn't need to be that way. Here's a list of ways you can improve your daily health habits:
1) Create a custom goal for yourself which could be broad but ideally realistic (eg. I want to become more active or I want to lose 5 pounds, etc.)
2) Try to find like-minded individuals - this helps with overcoming motivation related obstacles. Remember, the physical aspect to fitness is important but a bigger component to overall success is overcoming the mental aspect of the goal, which is by and large the more tougher aspect of this exercise.
3) Use those breaks! I find myself quite often wasting my time during my lunch breaks or after/before work which could easily be utilized by being more productive and working towards my health goals.
4) Don't overlook your health goals when you're so focused on other aspects of your life. When you're young, it's easy to forget about your health and focus on working hard (either studying to set the foundation towards a successful career or working hard at your current career and focusing on your financial goals). Remember, health goals should be prioritized along with your financial goals.
5) Once you've got yourself going on a nice routine and have been at it for several months and have established the foundation, this is the ideal time where you can venture out and start including fitness trainers, nutritionists, etc.
Now in terms of these personal health practitioners, keep in mind, that usually these folks are paid per session. This is fine and all but if you're paying upwards of $60-300 per session, you can see how fast this can get pricey. The best way to overcome this hurdle is to consider online nutritionists, which is where I think companies like Rise Above Online Nutritionists do a really good job in targeting a niche market where people are really looking for an optimal solution for this issue. What they offer is an unlimited chatting option where their clients have access to a nutritionist 24/7 and can ask them anything health related query which might be keeping them from attaining their goals.
This is something that I feel everyone should incorporate into their schedule and will help them quite a bit in meeting their health and fitness goals. Overall, the key is to stay consistent with whatever routine you establish as it's very easy to let the mental hurdle take over you and fall behind as time goes on.
Best of luck on your fitness goals and feel free to reach out and keep me in the loop on your progress!