Ayurvedic uses of Tulsi:
Tulsi is called as a divine plant. Tulsi have lot medicinal uses and which is extremely beneficial for various purposes.
1. Tulsi is a purifying agent
2. It aids for cleansing and detoxification.
3. Tulsi has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
4. It is useful for skin purification.
5. Tulsi includes essential oils, phytonutrients, vitamin A and vitamin C
6. It can reduce the stress level.
7. The anti-carcinogenic properties in tulsi treat cancer.
8. It have anti-biotic properties and which helps to cure fever.
9. Reduces hair fall and aids for hair growth.
10. It helps to reduce high blood sugar level.
11. Tulsi give relief from the diseases like hepatitis, cough, flu, headache, tuberculosis, chest congestion, cold, malaria, sore throat, , dengue, etc.
12. It have a germicidal and fungicidal property.
13. Helps to treat and asthma and respiratory issues
14. Tulsi secures the heart because of it has an effective anti-oxidant component called Eugenol.
15. Tulsi is good for healthy gum.
16. It is a powerful medicine for insect bite.