Skin care routines:
An Advanced skincare routine and frequency of application works best and which can provide a best result for all skin types.
• Cleansing is the first step to remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup.
• The toners will helps to smooth, soft, and calm the skin while removing the last traces of makeup. Toners also add various vital skin replenishing contents after cleansing.
• Exfoliation is another step to gently remove dead skin. The AHAs exfoliate the skin surface and BHA exfoliate skin surface as well as can penetrate oil that makes clogged pores.
• The AHA or BHA exfoliate can prevent the acne and benzoyl peroxide kills acne causing bacteria from the skin.
• Skin lighteners can avoid skin darkening from sun exposure due to it contain hydroquinone to gradually increase the shin tone.
• Applying serums filled with antioxidants at morning and evening help for anti-ageing.
• Daily moisturizing will helps to look smoother skin, perfectly hydrated, and younger visibility.