See these celebs' adorable baby photos, being held by the women who made them who they are
It's raining moms on social media as celebrities finally reveal the faces of the forces of nature that made them who they are. Here is a list of the most adorable Mother's Day wishes—throwbacks, boomerangs, long notes, what have you—that celebrities posted to their social media feeds in order to let the moms take the spotlight, for a change!
1. Anushka Sharma's adorable tell-all post of the firebrand who raised her to keep her pennies close, but her passion closer.
2. Dia Mirza's beautiful monochrome memory of being held by her mum, feeling a "love like no other."
3. This really cute boomerang from the Malhotra household, in what looks like just another day of the boys getting a lovable whack from their mama for being gross, but probably just secretly craving her attention!
4. Sonam Kapoor accepting how much of a handful she can be, and how her mum, Sunita Kapoor, still managed to find the joy in it.
5. Alia Bhatt proudly telling the world that she gets it from her mama—with a picture proving just how much of a doppelganger of her mum Soni Razdan she is.
6. Raveena Tandon summing up the spirit of motherhood—ever forgiving, forever a guardian angel, and complementing it with this gorgeous photo with the colours of the yesteryear.
7. Shraddha Kapoor telling her mum she means "everything," with an adorable throwback photo that holds the unmistakable charm of polaroids.
8. Popular TV face Rashmi Desai in a relentless, evidently overwhelmed monologue about how her mother is her partner in crime
9. One sweetheart of Indian cinema, Kajol, telling another, Tanuja, how she makes her a better person, and a good mom.
10. Soha Ali Khan excavating these old photos where Sharmila Tagore and her baby girl are locked in an unflinching love-filled staring contest.