Are you ready to scale your business? Here’s your chance to find out how with PayPal
According to a report by Zinnov, as of 2019, SMBs contributed to 40 percent of India’s GDP; 32 percent of employment; and 50 percent of exports, thereby furthering the Government’s Make in India vision. However, Indian businesses face multiple challenges in operating and scaling up. These include:
- launching before they are ready
- a lack of knowledge to sustain and take their business to the next level
- customer demand for deep online discounts, which often leads to reduced margins
- costs associated with listings, packaging and shipping
- product returns, resulting in the seller losing money on the transaction
- a preference for Cash on Delivery, which despite generating more sales, poses an equal amount of uncertainty, resulting from fake customers or refusal to accept a shipment
To address these challenges, and more, global payments platform PayPal is hosting an exclusive meetup on how to Use PayPal’s Global Platform to Grow Your Business in Mumbai on March 3.
PayPal aims to help merchants in India sell more confidently and expand their business in India and across the globe. The event will feature a panel discussion with startup founders, investors, PayPal representatives, customers, and will be moderated by YourStory.
With over 300 million active consumer accounts and 23 million merchant accounts globally, PayPal is uniquely positioned to leverage its global expertise to power businesses to succeed by addressing local challenges. The platform also offers several unique features such as Seller Protection, offering the ability for merchants to accept payments in over 100 currencies from 200 markets, a simple integration etc.
Here's the agenda for the meetup
The evening promises to be one of learning and understanding how Indian businesses can achieve their goals and how PayPal can help ease that journey. If you are looking at scaling your business, then this is the ideal event for you. Come meet key players in the Indian business ecosystem and learn from their journey. You will also get the opportunity to meet key stakeholders from PayPal, who will help you understand how you can take your business to your desired goal.