Catch all the action at EduStars 2022
YourStory's EduStars 2022 is not your run-of-the-mill edtech conference. Beyond just our obviously star-studded guest lineup, and thoughtfully curated panel discussions, we have some must-not-miss golden nuggets this time around.
For example, 10-year-old Zac Sangeeth's fireside chat on what it's like to be the world's youngest historian and commissioned non-fiction series author, where we ask the history buff what it's like to grow up in an era of powerful technology, and what the process of penning his first-ever book was like.
Then, watch Nikhil Agarwal, CEO of IIT Kanpur (FIRST and AIIDE), talk about some best practices to make education 'holistic', and why going beyond just classroom learning to focus on a child's social and emotional development is imperative today.
And there’s more!
We have an exciting day lined up at EduStars for you, so don't forget to tune in!
Editor’s Pick: Shots for your health
One conversation with friend and serial entrepreneur Archana Chindam on how natural products can enhance the fitness journey set the ball rolling for Lavanya Sunkari’s new business venture,.
The Hyderabad-based D2C nutraceutical startup provides a range of health shots tailored for haircare and skincare. It produces ‘coconut shots’, enhanced with lauric acid, a medium-chain saturated fatty acid found in many vegetable fats, and coconut and palm kernel oils. Read more.
Gurugram-based mutual fund distributor platformhas a network of 3,200 sub-brokers, targeting the bottom 500 districts of India.
The startup began by connecting with existing independent MF distributors in the country and, over time, got retired bankers, advisors, and chartered accountants on board by helping them get the required certification. Read more.
News & Updates
- Food delivery platform Swiggy is currently piloting Minis, a platform to help small businesses, individual entrepreneurs, and direct-to-customer (D2C) brands expand reach, a company spokesperson told YourStory.
- Crypto tracker and tax compliance platform CoinTracker has launched its services in India ahead of the upcoming tax changes in the ecosystem on July 1. The company recently raised $100 million to launch in new regions.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the registration certificates of five Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) on grounds of "irregular lending practices".
- In a landmark order, the Supreme Court of India has recognised prostitution as a profession and ordered police to treat sex workers with dignity while issuing six directions safeguarding the interests of sex workers.
- Edtech startup learn to work under constraints and focus on profitability at all costs as the startup prepares for a funding freeze. has urged its employees to adapt and
Before you go, stay inspired with…
You must have passion and believe in what you are doing and be very consistent because everything takes time to materialise.