Monkoodog provides Just 1 click to solution to pet parents so that they can get Dog care alerts, puppy growth tracker, find pet services and pet parents nearby. All you need to do is to create your pet profile on the APP. See more

Basic Information

Being a Pet parent for the last 20 years, I have always felt that our beloved pets deserve more care. Considering the 190 Billion USD of the world pet market. We came up with the Idea of MONKOODOG in 2019 viz the World’s 1st Pet care assistant. On the Monkoodog platform you just have to create your Pet profile. Be it a pure breed or Mix you get notified for vaccination, Medication, grooming and track the growth of puppy to adult dog. It helps you in locating all kinds of pet services from trainers, groomers to dog adoption in just 1 click. If that's not enough, on the Monkoodog app you can find the latest pet events & what's happening in the pet world. See more

Legal Name

:

Stepett Technologies

Headquarters

:

Gurugram, Haryana, India

Business Model

:

B2C 

Founding Date

:

2019

No. of Employees

:

<10

Core Team

:
1.

Manish Paul

Founder

2.

Himani Baisla

Co-Founder

3.

Abhishek Singh

Co-Founder & CTO

Target Market

B2C

It's a 190 Bln $ pet industry with 52% market alone in the USA. Out of it 35 % is service based and the rest 65 % is food, treats, OTC medicine etc. But the best part here is only 13 % of the business is shifted online and the rest is sold through offline means. With our reach in the USA and fastest growing countries like India, Brazil. We definitely can penetrate faster and capture the service market as fast we can.

User Age

:

18 to 25, 26 to 34

User Income

:

Upper-middle Income