Furtados School Of Music
An individual passionate about making his/ her career in music!
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual pupils' needs and examination syllabuses
2. Acquiring appropriate teaching materials/resources
3. Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to pupils
4. Entering and preparing pupils for examinations
5. Motivating pupils and encouraging progress
6. Liaising with academic staff and/or parents
8. Creating and maintaining a network of contacts to ensure work continuity
9. Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
10. Assessing pupils abilities, providing feedback and writing reports
11. Arranging recitals/concerts for pupils' families and friends
Where Passion Meets Career!