YourStory is looking for a Project Assistant. If you understand the processes, and you can wear multiple hats while juggling from one task to other and still make the project look seamlessly smooth, this job might be a perfect fit for you.
- Effectively provide professional administration support to the Leaders/Managers/Team as necessary
- Responsible organizing internal/external meetings, organizing events, booking travel, hotels and couriers
- Act as the focal point for the Leaders/Managers in the team, judge the priorities and proactively work with the many conflicting demands of the team
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and management meetings, other meetings
- Manage basic correspondence with clients, internal and external . Handle PR ,PO requests
- Run reports as required and assist with the administration and co-ordination of departmental reports
- Manage and organize the onboarding , offboarding ,inductions, lockers, ID card process and access rights to the building for new staffs and startups.
- Be a reference point on purchasing, administrative, training and financial matters
Experience: 2-5 years.