YourStory is looking for Brand Solutions Head who would be heading
the Brand Servicing vertical of YourStory. As the member of senior
management team, you would be responsible for efficient and effective
functioning of Brand Solutions Team. Also responsible for meeting the
billing goals for the FY. This is an excellent role for candidates having 10
to 15 years of relevant experience in Client Servicing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance to our brand solutions department by evaluating and developing strategies to address client servicing deadlines, planning and coordinating the strategy of brand solutions team with other key stake holder departments, communicating the dependencies on roadblocks to those involved, thus ensuring successful delivery of client needs efficiently
- Tactical guidance across web, mobile, search, social and media campaigns and overseeing Client Servicing Strategy
- Collaborate with the Client Servicing, Campaign Operations and Content Servicing teams and plan for the delivery of services to clients within deadlines.
- Ensure Billings are performed as per quarter on quarter updates and Billing goals of the client servicing teams is met
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Hold regular meetings with client services lead and content servicing leads to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard.
- Interact with the client teams of top accounts of YS and establish the brand position of YS. Also get testimonials from clients about the servicing and solutions provided by YS
- Oversee and grow new client accounts by identifying revenue opportunities and ensure consistent growth of current accounts
- Managing cross agency relationships at YourStory and winning new key accounts
Skill Sets Expected:
- Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Work Experience of Min 10 to 15 years. Agency Background Preferred
- Preferable to have work experience in roles of Digital Media Strategy/ Online Advertising/ Operations and Business Development Strategy/ Client Servicing
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and Client Servicing
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Promotes a culture of teamwork across organization
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
Expected number of positions: 1