If you are passionate about video production, quick on your feet and ready to make things happen, YourStory is looking for an energetic and process driven individual with great time management skills to help us coordinate, measure and maintain all aspects of the video team. It is important that you are a quick-learner and a people person as this position will require both excellence in attitude and aptitude.
- Ensuring all project timelines are managed and visible to all stakeholders and understand client brief
- Managing the team’s video project backlog and pipeline (based on available resources), release calendar, and the team’s vacation calendar.
- Facilitate the scrum process for the entire team
- Will be working very closely with video editors and cameraman, and maintain a good working relationship with other teams and clients
- Managing changes and requirements for every project (Eg; managing the communication and expectations, renegotiating timelines, and similar tasks)
- Will be Co-ordinating with clients and internal teams to ensure campaigns are executed and delivered in a timely manner
- Thorough knowledge and sound understanding of video production process for digital media,directing shoots, explaining edit requirements to editors and liaison with campaign and external clients
- Basic editing skill on Premier Pro
- Good writing skills, to be able to visualize concepts and convert them to video script
- Experience: 7-10 years.