The 5 Immutable Laws of Digital Success for Doctors
#1: LAW OF EXCLUSIVITY:
- Patients’ choice of one doctor over another is based on differences and not on similarities.
- Doctors who differentiate their online presence from competition succeed several folds than those who do not.
- Only assured way to acquire digital exclusivity for your practice is by creating personal website & mobile apps.
- Doctors who depend on ‘me-too’ profiles of online directories (e.g. Practo, JustDial etc) embrace similarity and violate law of exclusivity.
#2: LAW OF ATTRACTION:
- Patients are attracted to clinics who provide information-intervention not just medical-intervention.
- Doctors who have their own website & app can use it to publish quality health information that patients are looking for.
- A website with high quality health content serves as a magnet to attract patients from various sources on internet (e.g. social media).
- Doctors who ignore importance of information-intervention repel patients by violating the law of attraction.
#3: LAW OF LEAKAGE:
- It takes days & months to acquire patients and a fraction to lose them.
- Every patient who visits your clinic or finds you on internet is vulnerable to loss by misleading promotion.
- Use patient-waiting-area in your clinic to promote your own website & apps instead of someone else’s website or app.
- Doctors who advertise online directories in their clinic or insist patients to download them leak their own patients to competition, sooner or later.
#4: LAW OF CONVENIENCE:
- Patient’s inconvenience in travelling or waiting to meet doctors is soon going to be doctor’s inconvenience.
- Doctors who allow patients to connect and communicate online are here to exist & thrive.
- The best way to connect and communicate with patients securely is through a personal website or app.
- Doctors who deny connectivity to patients violate law of convenience and risk loss of patients.
#5: LAW OF EXTINCTION:
- Everyone likes to upgrade in digital era. Patients are not an exception.
- Doctors who embrace changing technology to engage patients in newer ways build sustainable practice than those who do not.
- Creating a website & app that upgrades itself with new technologies and features is the most reliable way to ensure digital success.
- Doctors who do not upgrade their digital presence or rely too much on static doctor profiles risk digital extinction.
AboutMyClinic.com is India’s largest platform for doctors to automate creation of their digital exclusivity to in the form personal website & app to engage & acquire patients with information-intervention