Fascinating stories behind these 10 famous brands
1) In 1886, Coca Cola was invented by pharmacist John Pemberton, and it was supposed to be a medicine.
2) As a kid, Jeff Bezos wanted to be a space entrepreneur. Now he owns a space-exploration company called Blue Origin.
Photo credits: abcnews.com" alt="Photo credits: abcnews.com" />
3) Did you know Enzo Ferrari was a race car driver? In 1938, World War II broke out and Alfa Romeo was shut down. This is when Ferrari decided to make cars for himself.
Photo credits: grandprcixhistory.org" alt="Photo credits: grandprcixhistory.org" />
4) Fred Smith flew to Las Vegas and gambled his last $5000 at a Blackjack table, and FedEx was reborn.
Photo credits: nextluxury.com" alt="Photo credits: nextluxury.com" />
5) Lamborghini was founded when Ferrari Founder Enzo Ferrari insulted Ferrucio Lamborghini that he will never be able to handle a Ferrari.
6) KFC was started by Colonel Sanders, a 65 year old man who failed 1009 times.
7) Drew Houston founded Dropbox because he would often forget to carry a USB to his college.
8) Nokia started as a paper mill company in 1865.
9) “The journey of BookMyShow began because of smoking and alcohol."- Ashish Hemrajani, BookMyShow
10) Jack Dorsey was a punk skater in his mid-20s and founded a cab dispatching program before founding Twitter.