The Indian market is flooded with many models of refrigerators. It may make it difficult for a customer to go with the right choice.
If you are wondering about making the right choice for buying a refrigerator in 2019, then this post should help you out.
When it comes to buying a budget or higher end fridge in India, it is entirely a personal choice and depends on your family needs. There is a boom in the Indian market currently with many fridge brands trying to woo customers.
Some of the best refrigerator brands in the Indian market are Hitachi, Haier, LG and others. Let’s take you through some of the best models from each of these brands to help you make a choice.
What’s more, you will also be able to consider an easy funding option that will help you buy a fridge without budget concerns.
Best 3 refrigerators in India in 2019
- Haier 278 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator
Haier has emerged as one of the leaders in the Indian refrigerator market with many models in the budget and premium segment. One of the best Haier refrigerators that you can buy is the Haier 278 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator. The fridge is perfect for a small family. Have a look at its features to know further:
- 278 liters – good for families with 3-5 members
- 3 Star rating – helps you save power up to 35%
- Frost-free operation – laced with auto fridge defrost to keep away ice-build up
- Convertible option – lets you use more space for storing all the food items
This Haier refrigerator can accompany you for many years without consuming too much power. The Haier refrigerator is available in India at around Rs.27,000.
- Hitachi 318 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator
Hitachi is yet another brand that has been a consistent player in the competitive Indian refrigerator market. It uses highly advanced technology in its series of fridges to deliver a stunning performance to users. The Hitachi 318 L Frost Free Double Door 3 Star Refrigerator is one of the best to be launched by the brand. It has some useful and advanced features such as:
- 318 L – comes with a capacity of 318 liters and is apt for a family with 3-7 members
- Digital Inverter Compressor – eats up lesser power in comparison to a standard compressor
- 3 Star fridge – laced with 3 Star rating to help save up to 35% energy
- Big vegetable compartment to help you stock up a week’s veggies and fruits
- Frost-free operation – has the auto fridge defrost system that stops ice-build up
Overall, this Hitachi refrigerator is enabled to offer you a splendid performance for many years to come. The price of this Hitachi refrigerator in India is around Rs.35,000.
- LG 260 L Frost Free Double Door 4 Star Refrigerator
LG has created a niche for itself in the Indian market with its TVs, phones and other consumer durables and its fridges are no exception. When you purchase an LG refrigerator, you could be sure of experiencing the best of technology in the device. The LG 260 L Frost Free Double Door 4 Star Refrigerator works wonder to provide you with a fantastic experience. Here are some of the cool features of this LG refrigerator:
- 260 liters – perfect for a family with 3-5 members
- Smart inverter
- Comes with a 4 Star rating to help you enjoy up to 45% power saving
- Frost-free option – automatic defrost to stop ice-build up
This LG refrigerator is priced in India at around Rs.25,000 which can keep working for you without issues for years.
Buy quality refrigerators in India at No Cost EMI
Now that you have gone through some of the best LG, Haier and Hitachi refrigerators, you can quickly decide which one to buy. However, if you don’t want to pay the entire price of a fridge once, you can also consider an easy funding option.
You can now buy a fridge in India at No Cost EMI and save from putting down the entire price in one go. You can buy a refrigerator and divide its cost into a tenor to pay an exact EMI amount per month and nothing extra.
If the price of your selected fridge Rs. 18,000 and you choose a tenor of 6 months, then you will pay only Rs. 3,000 x 6 months and nothing else.
Hence, in comparison to other finance options, you can save when you buy on No Cost EMI.
To enjoy No Cost EMI shopping, you will need to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network in India. You can follow some simple steps to start shopping for your fridge and 1 million other products at No Cost EMI.
Easy steps to shop at No Cost EMI and save huge
- Go and visit one of the 60,000+ local outlets available in 1300+ Indian cities across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select a fridge and other products of your choice and use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- That’s it – your shopping is now complete – you can walk away with your purchase
Even the non-Bajaj Finserv EMI Network members can also shop at No Cost EMI.
All that they can do is carry their KYC details and a cancelled cheque and submit at the partner store.
They can get instant finance to start shopping at No Cost EMI and make merry by joining more than 1 crore members on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network.
Bajaj Finserv offers many pre-approved offers on many financial products. It is to simplify the loan formalities and make it a fast affair.
Such offers are available on a variety of products such as EMI finance, home loans, personal loans, and business loans, loan against property and beyond.
To uncover your personalized pre-approved loan deals, all that you need to do is submit your basic details such as name and mobile number.