Marketing Automation as a Service (MaaS) makes waves in Indian Automated Marketing Industry
The automated marketing industry in India has witnessed the advent of the Marketing as a Service or MaaS model pioneered by Mumbai based marketing and lead generation experts - leadbull. Despite being a boon for start-up firms, automation marketing has not worked well for small businesses in India. MaaS acts as a bridge between the challenges that companies face when implementing marketing automation and the clear, tangible business gains they expect in return.So, what makes MaaS so appealing to businesses?
Marketing has one thumb rule – persuasive engagement. For small business owners, marketing automation and effective lead generation promotes services to thousands of potentially high value clients with minimal investment. However, in India, the trend has been slow to pick up as a result of negligence towards important factors that are required for a good marketing automation strategy.
Here are 5 major reasons why automated marketing tools have failed to deliver value for small business:
1. Riding the bandwagon, but clueless: Mere buying the automation marketing software or an e-mail list is not work done. It requires intelligent developing of good content, brand image building, understanding clients and the concept of automation marketing both, timing the delivery of marketing messages and a plethora of other factors that businesses fail to consider.
2. Losing the Soul of Marketing Automation - Content: Marketing automation without good content is like an effective courier system that keeps delivering empty packages. Small and medium businesses in India have not been able to deliver value to their clients by generating quality content. A ‘one size fits all’ approach does not work in content marketing and companies just don’t have the expertise to develop fresh content that works.
3. The Race...: With many small entrepreneurs going for automated marketing, the consumers have too many e-mails and SMSs to check. How does a company drive its audience to click through email and SMS links?
4. No Data No Results: Having the right analytical tools and valuable data is critical for successful automated marketing. If you have inadequate or inaccurate data, your marketing plan just won’t work.
5. Too many channels, limited control: Multichannel Campaign Marketing is an imperative for marketers today. As per statistics, only 50% of e-mails are opened on mobile phone and 11% of e-mails are optimized for mobile. SMBs and SMEs, with limited marketing resources, find it an enormous task to effectively engage consumers across communication channels.
Having consistently led the marketing and lead generation market in India for years, Leadbull has been able to understand firsthand the challenges its clients faced when implementing marketing automation platforms. “Even after investing month after month on popular automated marketing software, companies simply did not have the domain expertise needed to make the most of the tool” says Abhishek Tripathi of Leadbull. Realizing the massive potential for marketing automation and understanding the gap in requisite skillsets among clients, Leadbull developed the Marketing as a Service (MaaS) model.
Through MaaS, companies can now outsource their entire lead generation and marketing automation process to service providers such as Leadbull. Beginning from developing a robust data base to effective lead nurturing, the MaaS provider takes care of everything. And this includes content, workflows, consumer behavior analytics, multichannel campaign marketing, and reporting.
“We understand that marketing is not just about sending regular product updates. It is a process that needs a high degree of commitment in terms of time, effort, thought, and action. With our MaaS model, clients have a single point of contact that knows what clients want, how to achieve this, actually achieves it, and provides the client with clear and transparent reports” says Abhishek Tripathi.
With the prospect of having a fully managed and automated marketing process at only a fraction of the cost of running an in-house marketing department, Indian companies have started tapping into the MaaS model eagerly. At stake is the generation and nurturing of leads that are most ready to convert into sales. Handing clients such a major competitive advantage, Marketing as a Service is here to stay says Leadbull - To know more about the Marketing as a Service (MaaS) model. Get in Touch with Us - 022 6060 9111