Migrate to Canada from India with Family by this Process
Prominent Overseas Careers
However, let's find out the benefits of migrating to Canada with the family:
· Canada is a friendly country for immigrants with zero discrimination against immigrants.
· The government promised to provide equal rights, opportunities and legal support to foreign immigrants similar to citizens.
· Subsidized education and medical benefits for the whole family make the country extremely favorable for raising children.
Who can accompany you while you migrate to Canada?
· Spouse: The IRCC assumes that your spouse will accompany you unless you do not mention yourself as single on your profile. You do not need to apply separately for your spouse.
· Children: children under the age of 22 are considered in their profile. Mentally unstable children or children with different disabilities are also considered as their dependents.
· Parents / Grandparents: You must sponsor your parents and grandparents only after you have settled in Canada and lived there for a considerable period.
Things to remember before immigrating to Canada from India with the family:
· You must provide financial support in case they are not working or have retired.
· Members of your family should be eager to make every effort to stay in Canada.
For what reasons you may be prevented from sponsoring your family:
· If you did not offer financial support to some family members you previously sponsored
· If you have ever been an offender in a court support order
· You have received financial assistance or support from the Canadian government, with the exception of disability support
· You have been convicted of violence or sex crime on any of your relatives in Canada
· Currently a prisoner under Canadian law or has been declared bankrupt.