Winter season is a really difficult one for car relocation. The primary reason is due to the snow and fog. Because of the fog, it becomes difficult to drive safely and secondly due to the snow, the tires skid a lot.
This is why; you need to opt for such organizations that are trained for car relocations even in winter season. So what additional services you need for car relocation in winter? Here are the needs. Check them out!
1. Tires: You need to ask and make sure that the transportation company has brought truck with good tires. The tires must have plenty of treads, especially in the winter season. Tell the company that you DO NOT want to wait for the last minute at the tire shop for changing tires before any snowfall.
2. The emergency supplies: The car shifting company in gurgaon that you are hiring should be trained for the winter car relocation. This means, they must have emergency kits. These emergency kits have jumper cables, tow ropes, shovel, battery operated radio, bad of sand and state maps. Make sure that the company offers these emergency services.
3. Winter maintenance services: You have to ask the company that whether they are relocating with truck or other vehicles with full tanks or not. To keep your car safe, you need to schedule your winter maintenance services.
4. Maintaining the speed: if you are travelling with the driver of the car relocation company you have hired, tell him to drive at slower speed. You also should follow the same rule if you are driving. It will double the distance between your car and other cars. And it will reduce the chances of accidents.
5. Apply proper power: During the vehicle shifting in gurgaon in winter season, you have to use the throttle sparingly. Use it in the right way. In case two much power over heats the tires, you can use the part throttle. Sometimes less power gets you out of tough conditions.
6. Turn off traction control: To keep your car safe during winter season, turn off traction control. With the traction control off, you can spin the tires all day. Just be careful while using too much power.
Stories by yashu dahiya