December 29, 2016
Bookyourstock.com (BYS) is a business-to-business platform which connects brands directly with retailers to create a universe of business opportunities at the convenience of a click or call. It is a wholesale cash & carry model where we provide our customers (retailers, stores, shops) to source/buy from a diverse range of hand-picked products across Men, Women, Ethnic, Kids, Accessories & Footwear categories.
Bangalore based BYS, a wholesale B2B Platform started its operation just a few months back in 2016.Within short span, BYS has networked with more than 1000 retailers through its presence in two cities. The company plans to expand to more than 10 cities in coming few months.
As per the Founder and CEO, Amit Bhatia, “Bookyourstockis a B2B marketplace to render the best value fashion & lifestyle products directly from Manufacturers to Retailers in a quick response time. Though there are thousands of products / brands available, there is a huge gap in the market for value products for small to medium sized retailers which is the premises for BYS. The company defines value products as high quality at very sharp pricing with a range of merchandise and latest designs.”
We serve our retailers with unlimited choice & a plethora of fast selling products at great pricing to unleash their sales potential. Our strong network of quality manufacturers spread across the country allows us to offer complete assortment of apparel & lifestyle products to run a family store.
The team at BYS comes with a rich experience across all functions of retail supply chain management. Leveraging our expertise in the area of product design, buying & merchandising, vendor management, sales operations, quality &cost management, trend capturing & forecasting; we provide valuable business solutions to our customers.
• Visit :- https://www.facebook.com/bookyourstock/
About the Founder & CEO, BYS, Amit Bhatia:-
• MBA-Indian School of Business, ISB-Hyderabad
• B.Tech- NIT, Calicut
• 14+ years of experience across Supply chain and Retail & IT industry. Diverse exposure to supply chain includes Vendor Management, Product Development, Training &Manufacturing
• Authored multiple whitepapers,articles, newsletters and blogspublished in various forums such as Forbes, Business Week, Imagesfashion, Indiaretailing, Wipro and many moreacross National and International forums
• Links to white papers and publications:-
New Playground for Global Fashion Players - China & India
• Headed complete R&D operation of ITC LRBD - Life Style Retailing Business Division
• Green field project of setting up Apparel Factory in Nairobi, Kenya
• As Principal Consultant in Wipro Technologies Ltd, DCG (Domain Consultant Group) in Supply Chain function spearheaded Apparel & Footwear practice and Worked with world’s leading Apparel & Footwear clients for Business /Technology solutions.
• Specialties: Supply Chain, Retail &Apparel, IT, Product Development& Planning and Strategy
• Linkedin profile:- https://in.linkedin.com/in/amit-bhatia-0ba1444