Some very important facts and tools of Email Marketing
April 28, 2017
Email marketing is one of the important forms of direct marketing. 52% of US mobile phone owners use their cell phone for checking emails . Here are some important facts, tips and tools that I have listed about email marketing as 3T’s: T1, T2 and T3.
A) 33% of email recipients open email based on email subject line (Convinceandconvert.com).
B) Email subject less than 10 characters has an open rate of 58%. (Adestra July 2012 Report)
C) 64% of people open email because of the email subject. (Chadwick Martin Bailey)
D) Emails sent on Monday have highest ROI (Experian 2012 Q4 Email Benchmark Report)
E) Social sharing button in emails increases its click through rate by 158%. (GetResponse)
F) For B2B, the email subject lines having either “money”, “revenue” or “profit” keywords performed the best. (Adestra July 2012 Report) 
1. InfusionSoft : Easy to use and fast to incorporate with a CRM. A very smart automation tool for email marketing.
2. GetResponse : A very popular email marketing tool for small businesses. It integrates with Google docs, Salesforce etc.
3. Mailchimp  : A very simple and easy tool for email marketing. It integrates with most of the other marketing software. Easy to track and analyze results with one click. It’s a must have for any small business that is just starting.
4. Aweber : This email marketing tool automatically engages with subscribers and sends autoresponder messages. It is a well established tool within budget.
5. ActiveCampaign : Mobile friendly sign up box and easy segmentation on the basis of region, age, gender etc. It is a combination of email marketing, automation and CRM. It integrates with third party softwares like WordPress and it has the sms facility for follow up.
6. ConvertKit : Best for bloggers and LMS businesses. This tool is very fast with some very interesting features like automatically resending emails for unopened email addresses.
7. CampaignMonitor : This tool makes your email more personal. It has easy ways for A/B testing, tracking and social sharing tools.
A) Contact list segmentation is a very important factor and its no longer optional.
B) Personalise your email according to subscriber’s segment.
C) Automate your emails
D) Mobile communication is an important factor so make sure your email content mobile friendly.
E) Video integration along with content can boost the email open rate.
Follow me at my learning platform
Stories by Asif Razzaq