Convert EML Files to MS Outlook
August 28, 2017
In order to store your mailbox data, different email clients have different needs and they don’t support same format.MS Outlook is one of the most common and widely used email clients for users who rely on Windows PC. For instance, all the mailbox data and emails from MS Outlook are stored in Personal Storage Table (PST), which is an Outlook data file.
Some other email clients by Microsoft are Windows Live Mail and Outlook Express (DBX File ) format to store emails in EML files and DBX folders. The older versions of Windows OS like Windows XP support Outlook Express, by default.
If you upgrade to newer version of Windows like Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, Windows Live Mail is commonly found in newer platforms. This way, newer email clients don’t support older formats. They have different formats to store your mailbox data. To switch to a new email client, it is important to convert your email data.
An in-built feature in Windows Live Mail to export all your emails to Outlook or Microsoft Exchange.We have a simple step by step guide to import EML files into MS Outlook manually. You don’t need any technical know how.
1. Start/Launch Windows Live Mail client along with MS Outlook.
2. On File tab, go through “Export Email”, then “Email Messages”
3. When wizard is opened, just choose the desired format to export mail to MS Exchange.
4. All message will be in your screen before it exports email. Confirm the message by pressing “OK” button.
5. Then select mailbox folders to export to Outlook PST. You can choose a specific folder to export or all folders. To continue the process, click “OK”.
6. It will start the export process on your system. Be sure to wait for it until its gets completed successfully.
For Full Detail Information Visit : https://vikashkaushikguide.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/how-to-convert-eml-files-to-ms-outlook-manually/