A short list of 5 tools newbies can use to kick-start their email marketing campaigns
September 06, 2017
This piece is going to be as brief as possible so let's get started.
1. Mailchimp: This is arguably the most popular email automation software available. MailChimp helps you create beautiful emails and also segment your mailing list so you can carry out A/B testing. Other features you can think of such as WordPress integration and much more are also doable through MailChimp.
2. Mailshake: This software is pretty new. It allows you personalize cold emails and follow ups. This software basically handles all concerns you may have concerning cold emails.
3. Sendinblue: This is a good software for sending bulk emails and newsletters. Sendinblue also offers SMS marketing services.
4. Benchmarkmail: This is a very good alternative to MailChimp as it offers very good email design and a freemium subscription model similar to MailChimp.
5. MadMini Madmimi offers extremely simple HTML emails. Madmimi is for minimalists.
Conclusion: These email marketing platforms are totally great if you are new to email marketing or just looking for a new platform to switch to. If you also need to know more about email marketing, you can follow this storyboard for subsequent articles.