Valentine's is round the corner. This year, it's time to acknowledge not just your partner's love but your parent's unconditional affection that they have been showering for all your life. And what better way than expressing your heartfelt emotions than through the power of words. Here's a list for Valentine's Day Quotes for Parents to show them what you always felt but could never express!
February 10, 2017
Valentine’s is all about expressing your deep rooted emotions to your partner. It is an official day of romance when you add a chapter to your tale of love and create a thousand memories by spending the day uniquely. When it comes to conveying your romantic emotions to your partner and making them feel special, you await this special day and revive your love with flowers, gifts, dinner dates and so much more.
But while you focus on finding the right expression of love for your partner, you should not forget to shower love on those around who have unconditionally loved you and fulfilled all your irrational demands. Yes! We are talking about your parents.
Don’t let this Valentine’s Day slip away without letting your parents know how much you love them and expressing the same in the form of these sweet messages that are sure to touch the chords of their heart.
1. A mom like you is the sweetest gift that God has ever bestowed upon me. I cannot thank him enough for sending an angel down on Earth who is beside me in all the crests and troughs of my life. You are just the best, Mom! Happy Valentine’s Day.
2. Happy Valentine’s Day to those who raised me, loved me unconditionally and made me capable of everything I do in life my life. Love You Mom & Dad!
3. One of the greatest titles in the world is Parents. And one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents whom we call Mom & Dad. On this Valentine’s, I cannot thank you both enough for giving me a wonderful life. I Love You Both. Happy Valentine’s Day.
4. No matter what curve balls life throws at me, I am ready to face them all. You know why? Because I have two great strengths. I call them Mom & Dad. Happy Valentine’s Day. I love you both.
5. Dear Mom & Dad, Thanks for doing everything that could make me happier. Happy Valentine’s Day.
6. No love is greater than the love of a Mom. No care is greater than the care of a Dad. And I am so rich to have it all. Happy Valentine’s Day.
7. You comforted me whenever I was sad, your words eased my pains, your hugs magically took all my sorrows away. Mom & Dad, you have always been there each day to make sure my life turned out this way. Happy Valentine’s Day.
8. Dear Mom & Dad, I never expressed my love for both of you in words and how much thankful I am for the wonderful gifts, your blessings and teachings that helped me sail through life’s solemn main. Today, I want to thank you for making my life so meaningful. Happy Valentine’s Day. Love You, Mom & Dad.
9. Dear Mom & Dad, you sacrificed so much in life only to ensure I don’t have to sacrifice anything in mine. Thank You so much. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Your parents are indeed, your greatest assets. Let them know how blessed you are when you surprise them by sending Valentine flowers with these heart touching quotes. They are sure to have tears of joy. It’s time you celebrate Valentine’s Day with a difference!
Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!