December 06, 2016
MBA or Masters in Business Administration is a coveted degree across the world. The dynamic world of business, changing concepts and adaptability to the external environment compels the education setup also to be equally equipped and abreast with the changes taking place in the world.
Universities across the world have proven their mettle by churning out successful MBA graduates year after year who have acted as change agents in the industrial/corporate space. These universities then feature in the wish list of many MBA aspirants.
Here are the top 5 universities in the world for pursuing MBA (as per the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings for the year 2016):
1) INSEAD: INSEAD has campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi and has taken the lead over Harvard Business School which led the table in 2015.
2) Harvard Business School: Located in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, Harvard Business School carries a legacy of successful alumni and has consistently featured in the top MBA schools across the globe. It offers a range of MBA programs like full-time MBA, HBX and executive MBA programs. Notable Alumni from HBS are Michael Porter, George W Bush, Tyra Banks and many more.
3) London Business School: Founded in 1964, London Business School has stood the test of time. This place has been instrumental in shaping the face of the business through the many leaders that it has created for the world of business like Aditya Kumar Mangalam Birla, Stephen Crabb, Alex Loudon etc.
4) University of Pennsylvania, Wharton: This is the world’s first collegiate school of business established in 1881. Noted alumni like Donald Trump, Warren Buffet and Sunder Pichai will vouch for the life-like learnings they gathered during their stint in this school.
5) Stanford Graduate School of Business: Founded in 1925, Stanford GSB offers MBA, MSx and Ph.D programs in business administration. Its most notable alumni include the likes of Phil Knight, founder and Chairman of Nike and Charles R Schwab, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Charles Schwab Foundation.
Studying abroad for your MBA education comes with its own share of challenges also. While the admission process, getting a scholarship and visa formalities form the logistics part, there is another part which involves financial planning.
As you plan your education abroad, trust a reputed online forex provider like BookMyForex for your currency exchange needs. As a student, you will need assistance like wire transfers for payment of fees, preparing foreign currency demand drafts for procuring the prospectus, travel insurance, health insurance and many more such services. BookMyForex provides this entire gamut of services at the click of a button.
So, while you focus on your education related compliances, leave your forex worries to BookMyForex.
For buying, selling and remitting forex, log on to www.bookmyforex.com or call 09212219191 to know more.
Stories by Saatwik Gupta