English
  • English
  • हिन्दी
  • বাংলা
  • తెలుగు
  • தமிழ்
  • ಕನ್ನಡ
  • मराठी
  • മലയാളം
  • ଓଡିଆ
  • ગુજરાતી
  • ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
  • অসমীয়া
  • اردو

Comfort zone!!

BEING OUT OF COMFORT ZONE IS NOT SO EASY!!!

Now I understand Why people don’t choose entrepreneurship, because being out of comfort zone is not so easy, one should have guts to come out of their comfort zone. Need to face humiliation , sarcasm, nay sayers and the society questions etc etc what not ….

My first experience being out of comfort zone !! This picture made more sense to me 


I would like to express my feelings being out of comfort zone,how difficult it is being out of my comfort zone. But I don’t want to reveal them because 80% of people laugh inside that they were  not facing them and the rest 20% just ignore.

I would conclude comfort zone is the cause of all laziness and will kill the ability to achieve your dreams in your life, getting out of your comfort zone is difficult but later on you would know that it was an awesome experience of your life!!

But i would like to quote Will Smith words about skydiving! link below. I can relate this video being out of comfort zone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpd61o6TvXM

This is a YourStory community post, written by one of our readers.The images and content in this post belong to their respective owners. If you feel that any content posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at mystory@yourstory.com and we will take it down. There has been no commercial exchange by YourStory for the publication of this article.

Related Stories

Stories by Chaithanya Menta