One of the most sought after MBA entrance exams in the country is just around the corner and everyone is full of questions about it! You guessed it right, we are indeed talking about SNAP 2017! Watch us answer some of the biggest questions that you may have about this year’s Symbiosis National Aptitude Test for MBA entrance! Let’s get started!
An easy online registration process to simplify your life:
The simple and quick registration process for SNAP 2017 MBA entrance exams in India has gone live since the 10th of August, 2017 and will remain open till the 24th of November, 2017. All registrations for this test would be done entirely online. We would suggest that you desist from waiting till the last date by registering as soon as possible for this much coveted test!
An online test that you can take at your own comfort:
This year’s SNAP test is expected to ensure a highly smooth test experience. This applies both to the exam’s takers as well as to the test’s organizers. This is mainly due to the fact that this test will be entirely held online. Removing the highly dated pen-and-paper mode of testing will essentially help simplify the process for all of the students looking to take the test this year. This development truly is something everyone is thoroughly looking forward to!
Take the test all across the country at a test city of your choice:
The test cities for SNAP 2017 have been selected in order to let students all over India take the test as easily as possible without having to travel too much. Given below is the list of cities wherein students can go this year in order to give the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test: https://www.snaptest.org/test-cities.html
Gain access to 15 top-tier Symbiosis institutes with just one test:
If you are ready to become a part of top-tier PG programmes offered by 15 of the most renowned management institutes all throughout the country for a coveted Symbiosis MBA, you needn’t wait any longer. Look below to check out the complete list of institutes wherein SNAP scores are deemed valid for admissions:
1. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
2. Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
3. Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC, Pune)
4. Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
5. Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
6. Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
7. Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
8. Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
9. Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)
10. Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
11. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Bengaluru)
12. Symbiosis School of Media and Communication (SSMC, Bengaluru)
13. Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF)
14. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Hyderabad)
15. Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS)
We sincerely hope that you will benefit from all of the information that we have been able to provide you regarding the upcoming MBA exams in India, SNAP 2017. We wish you the best of luck for your studies and hope that you have a fantastic career ahead!
Stories by Namdev Aalapure