November 13, 2017
Recently LMS is gaining its popularity and now its essential for improving the high-quality teaching and learning in higher education. It is also important to choose a best learning management system to boost the faculty’s teaching experience and student’s learning experience. Hence most of the institutions are actively searching for best LMS software within the next several years.
Most of the LMS software have man features, both faculty and students are generally satisfied with the available features of the learning system. But in order to get the full benefits of e-learning, they need proper training about LMS and encourage them to use advanced LMS features to get more confidence in LMS software.
1. User Management: Trainers or instructors can manage a large group of learners through Learning management system.
2. Reports & Stats: Reports and stats of learners performance can be easy access using this system.
3. Communication Tools: LMS will link learners from all over the world to instructors, and allows proper communications between them.
4. Certification Management: Custom course completion certificates can be used in LMS certain individual trainers or organisation.
5. Compliance: Instructors or trainers can see whether the learners met their regulatory compliance such as training schedules and deadlines.