AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Mobile Processors powered HP ProBook 405 G8 Series Notebook PCs.
READY TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF YOUR DAY
With a new compact design, AMD RyzenTM powered HP ProBook 405 Series G8 Laptop PCs deliver commercial performance, security features, and durability to professionals at growing companies who move from desk to meeting room to home. Together with AMD RyzenTM 5000 Series processors, this newest generation of trusted HP ProBooks deliver high-performance and long battery life needed to get business done.
ELEVATING BUSINESS COMPUTING
The power-efficient processing offered by AMD Ryzen 5000 series mobile processors enable consistently longer lasting battery life in HP ProBooks versus the competition. For example, the HP ProBook 435 delivers up to four hours longer battery life than the HP ProBook 430.
Powered by AMD Ryzen 5000 Series Mobile Processors, the HP ProBook x360 435, 445, 455 G8 are full-featured, thin and light notebooks with essential commercial features.
MULTI-LAYERED SECURITY PROTECTION
Your growing business requires the protection of a PC with commercial-grade security features. AMD RyzenTM powered HP ProBooks are enhanced with security and privacy from the BIOS up.
• HP SURE START4 for AMD – self-healing BIOS that automatically recovers from attacks or corruption without IT or user intervention.
• AMD SECURE PROCESSOR – integrated on-chip security processor designed to help protect sensitive data.
• MODERN ARCHITECTURE – thoughtfully designed to help address today’s more sophisticated attack.
THIN AND LIGHT DESIGN
Your source for tools, training, news, reviews, and much more!
1. CZP-36 - Testing as of 2/24/2021 by AMD Performance Labs utilizing Dell-XPS-13-9310_2-in-1 with Intel® Core i7-1165G7 processor, Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics, 16 GBytes RAM - 4267 MHz, KBG40ZPZ1T02 NVMe KIOXIA 1024GB Drive with Win Pro vs. HP Probook X360 435-G8 with AMD Ryzen 7 5800U processor, AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics, 16 GBytes RAM - 3200 MHz, WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-512G-1006 Drive with Win Pro Using the following tests: CineBench R20 1-thread, CineBench R20 n-thread, Geekbench v5 (5.3.1) Multi-Core Score (64-bit), Passmark 10 CPU Mark, PCMark® 10 Benchmark, PCMark® 10 App Performance_Excel PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary. PCMark® is a registered trademark of Futuremark Corporation. CZP-36
2. CZP-37 - Testing as of 2/24/2021 by AMD Performance Labs utilizing DELL XPS 13 9310 with Intel® Core i5-1135G7 processor, Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics, 16 GBytes RAM - 4267 MHz, Micron 2300 NVMe 512GB Drive with Win Pro vs. HP ProBook 445 G8 with AMD Ryzen 5 5600U processor, AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics, 16 GBytes RAM - 3200 MHz, SK hynix BC711 HFM512GD3JX013N Drive with Win Pro Using the following tests: CineBench R20 1-thread, CineBench R20 n-thread, Geekbench v5 (5.3.1) Multi-Core Score (64-bit), Passmark 10 CPU Mark, PCMark® 10 Benchmark, PCMark® 10 App Performance_Excel PC manufacturers may vary configurations yielding different results. Results may vary . PCMark® is a registered trademark of Futuremark Corporation. CZP-37
3. GD-168 - All battery life claims are approximate. Battery life based on MobileMark 2018 testing results reported on Bapco.com using an HP ProBook 455 G8, 445 G8, and 435 G8 each with AMD Ryzen 7 5800U processor and 45 Wh battery, and an HP ProBook 450 G8, 440 G8, and 430 G8 each with Intel Core I7-1165G7 processor and 45 Wh battery. Actual battery life will vary based on several factors, including, but not limited to: product configuration and usage, software, operating conditions, wireless functionality, power management settings, screen brightness and other factors. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and use. AMD has not independently tested or verified the battery life claim. For more information about the MobileMark 18 benchmark test, see www.bapco.com. GD-168.
4. HP Sure Start for AMD is available on select HP PCs with AMD processors. See product specifications for availability.
5. Ryzen 5000 series mobile processors will offer up to 8 cores. As of January 2021, this is the most number of cores offered on an AMD or Intel mobile processor. CZM-2.
“Zen 3” is a codename only and not an AMD product name.
©2021 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen, Radeon, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. April 2021. PID# 21837401