Register Now! Around the Startup World with Bowei Gai at Microsoft Accelerator (Bangalore) on 17th Jan
Bowei Gai is a serial entrepreneur from Silicon Valley who sold the company he co-founded, CardMunch, to LinkedIn in 2011. On New Year’s Eve of 2013, he boarded his first flight for a 9-months long trip across 29 countries and 36 cities to research the world’s startup ecosystems.
Its purpose is to:
- Understand the world’s digital ecosystems: their success stories, strengths and challenges
- Connect with local entrepreneurs and active members of the startup community
- Share best practices, connections and knowledge from Silicon Valley, and enrich them with new learnings
Bowei’s first project, “The China Startup Report“, received over 80,000 views on [the famous Indian site] SlideShare.
On 10th Jan, we hosted a World Startup Mixer at our office which was extremely meaningful for entrepreneurs that attended the event, as a follow up to that event, and for those who missed the mixer at our office, you must grab this opportunity at Microsoft Accelerator!
The event is scheduled to be held on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM (IST) at Microsoft Accelerator!
Register now to attend http://
4:45pm – Registrations and Introduction
5pm – 6pm – World Startup Report by Bowei and Benjamin
6pm – 7pm – Fireside chat hosted by Bowei followed by Q&A
Manish Sharma – CEO at Printo
Richa Kar – CEO at Zivame
Shivakumar Ganesan – CEO at Exotel
Amiya Pathak – COO at ZipDial
Prateek Sharma - COO at MyGola
Rajiv Srivastava – COO at Urban Ladder
Register now to attend
Latest posts by Team YS (see all)
- Noise around digital clout grows, says Adobe study findings - November 30, 2013
- Now mystery shop through Red Quanta phone app - November 29, 2013
- BlackBerry felicitates India’s young achievers at STEM 2013 - November 26, 2013
- Quick Pitch by Mohammed of GetActive at TechSparks 2013 - November 25, 2013