Demystifying the Term Sheet and Valuation – YS Workshop in Pune with Anand Lunia, IndiaQuotient
As an entrepreneur embarks on his start-up journey, getting the attention of potential investors is just the beginning of sometimes a confusing process. It involves due diligence, term sheets and valuations. Term Sheets and Valuation are the two most dreaded topics fraught with the uncertainty for most entrepreneurs.
YourStory’s exclusive workshop in Pune with Anand Lunia, Founder, Partner IndiaQuotient, will help you demystify the Term Sheet and Valuation methods to make the most of the opportunity when it comes to you. YourStory has partnered with NASSCOM’s 10,000 Startups initiative for the Pune edition of the Term Sheet and Valuation workshop.
With our overwhelming response/feedback from our past workshops in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai, we now come to Pune. These workshops are aimed at simplifying various aspects of funding using actual case studies.
The spectrum of topics to be covered at the workshop includes:
- Venture Capital and How do VCs make money – 15 mins
- Demystifying the Term Sheet - 45 mins
- How is an early-stage valuation done – 45 mins
- Q & A Session – 15 mins
Date: Friday, 26th April`2013
Time: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Venue: MCCIA Trade Tower
About Anand Lunia, Founder, Partner IndiaQuotient -
Before setting up IndiaQuotient. Anand Lunia had founded Brainvisa Technologies back in 1999, and also had a very successful stint with Seedfund. However the investor in him came to the fore again when he decided to invest in companies that need funding at very early pre-revenue stage and started IndiaQuotient with a corpus of $ 5 million. Some of their portfolio companies include IIM Jobs, Engrave and Belita among others.
So, book your seats now to hear Anand Lunia on Term Sheets, Valuation & more on Friday, 26th April 2013!
Latest posts by Team YS (see all)
- Portea Medical Announces Rs. 48 crores funding from Accel Partners and Ventureast - December 2, 2013
- [Jobs Roundup] Mobstac, NowFloats, Webfluenz and many more are looking to hire you - December 1, 2013
- TiE-IQ announces second bootcamp on B2C mobile products - December 1, 2013
- Kyron’s Lalit Ahuja to launch an Indo-Japanese fund soon - November 30, 2013