Five points, someone: with Seth Godin
Seth Godin, American entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. Someone whom I completely and totally admire and follow everyday.
Here are five points from him on foundation elements for modern businesses:
1) The best people to fund your growth are your customers.
2) Plan on remarkable experiences, not remarkable ads.
3) Don’t build a fortress of secrets; bet on open.
4) Tell a story, erect a mythology, walk the walk.
5) Create scarcity but act with abundance. Free samples create demand for the valuable tier you offer.