Five points, someone – Warren Buffett
Warren Buffett is an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is the Chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.
Here are the five things I have learnt from him:
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation, and 5 minutes to lose it. If you think about that, you will do things differently.
- It is easier to stay out of trouble than to get out of trouble.
- You can’t make a good deal with a bad person.
- In looking for someone to hire, you look for 3 qualities: Integrity, intelligence, and energy. But, the most important is integrity, because if they don’t have that, the other 2 qualities – intelligence and energy – are going to kill you.
- If you let yourself be undisciplined on small things, you will probably be undisciplined on large things as well.
Latest posts by Shradha Sharma (see all)
- What’s your starting point in life? - December 1, 2013
- Secrets of Consistent Performance in an Unpredictable Market - November 13, 2013
- Class 5 student building school website – Sagar Patil - October 28, 2013
- “Seek knowledge, evolve with tech changes, be ready to roll up your sleeves and code” – Anirban Dey, MD, SAP Labs India - October 28, 2013