Innovation Partnerships Associate / Manager will be responsible for building the brand in the start-up ecosystem, creating an effective outreach strategy to generate partner leads and manage start-up engagements with the overall objective of building technology capabilities for various corporates.
1. Ecosystem Development
- Is familiar with the Indian startup ecosystem; has awareness of and is a possible participant in the relevant entrepreneur circles
- Responsible for driving the growth of the company related to ecosystem development, including startup & advisor outreach, mentor on-boarding and envisioning partnership opportunities
- Represent partner corporates externally, raising awareness of the brand and creating opportunities for meaningful engagement with key stakeholders within the wider ecosystem of startups, investors, corporates, and partners.
- This will involve hosting relevant events with a different set of audiences (talks, one-on-one engagements), participating in conferences and speaking engagements, networking, and more.
- Providing business guidance on external marketing and communications.
- Manage incoming applications/leads and evaluating technologies in different domains for various curated start-up engagement programs.
- Creating the New and Different – The ability to develop creative ideas and question conventional approaches. This includes re-evaluating current approaches and suggesting and/or implementing new ideas, looking into the future to create innovative and unconventional solutions, and working with others to generate multiple ideas in a structured way.
2. Program Management
- Manage programs from envisioning to completion with a focus on a process-driven approach
- Scope projects, develop and communicate objectives, timelines, and goals with a clear vision of project objectives
- Assisting in drafting MOUs / contracts / partnership plans with startups, partners, mentors.
- Collaborating across team functions for various projects and campaigns.
- Expanding and further driving the startup network.
- Manage, control, and mitigate risks across multiple, projects by analyzing and identifying trigger events; establishing contingency plans; and influencing leadership to take action on these recommendations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytical skills, sales, brand solutions, client management, understanding of startup ecosystem, stakeholder management, strong communication skills, program management, market research, community building, problem solving.
- Relevant work experience of 2-4 years.
- Prior entrepreneurial or startup experience would be a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of working with innovation programs and corporates.
Ideal Start Date - Immediately.