Job Profile : SDET-II
Employment Type : Full- time
What are we looking for?
- BE/BTech or equivalent with relevant experience of 2-4 Years.
- Passionate about battle testing complex systems with knack and bent of mind towards finding loopholes.
- Aware about the Mobile Apps design guidelines for both Android/ios.
- Experience in one or more of the frameworks such as Selenium, Appium, JMeter,.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies, creating test cases and RTM.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Good knowledge of Jira .
- Ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines.
- Experience with Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins or any other CI/CD
Good to have:
- Security testing
- Stress testing
What you will do?
- Perform end-to-end testing initiatives throughout the entire SDLC from test planning, test design and test execution.
- You shall be responsible for developing an advanced test automation framework .
- Passionate to learn new tech and implement it in the daily day-to-day basis.
- Collaborate often with Development, Business teams to clarify specification, raise issues/concerns and identify risk throughout the SDLC.
- Increase automation in the product area and make testing more robust.
- Create reports (daily status reports and weekly reports) and create testing metrics.