- Understanding product requirements and coordinating with Product / Program managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Designers.
- Creating and maintaining High Level Design documentation.
- Code reviews - Maintaining / Improving code quality via feedback / best practices.
- Research and apply best practices to improve product performance / quality.
- Organise sprints, stand-ups and prepare status reports.
- Knowledge sharing with the community in form of articles, open source contributions or how-to tutorials.
- Comprehensive understanding of Node, React and Next frameworks.
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, React Hooks, React Router, etc.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and ability to design high performance queries.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Npm and Yarn.
- Knowledge and experience DevOps, CI/CD, and configuration management tools
- Comprehensive understanding of common AWS products and services - EC2, SES, CodeDeploy etc.
- Knowledge of modern authentication mechanisms such JSON web tokens and relevant libraries such as Passport.js
Good to have
- Knowledge and experience of working with docker.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Quill.js.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Sockets.