Thrilled by speed; with a sight of the dust in your rear view?
AutoStory has opened its doors!
AutoStory (An initiative of YourStory), is on the lookout for a Motoring Journalist.
An enthusiast or a fanatic, if you see yourself who enjoys the wind in your hair, send us your CV, a portfolio and let’s get throttling – email@example.com.
With the SUBJECT: Motoring Journalist – Full Time/Freelance/Internship.
Be a part of India’s biggest start-up digital publication - YourStory, Headquartered in Bengaluru. Join the fast lane, as AutoStory gears up on its digital platform.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- A strong writer who is committed to getting stronger
- Exhaustive with words, writing an automotive article
- Cars, bikes and motorsport gets your adrenaline pumping
- Can grab eyeballs with a good headline and a grasp of the world wide web
- Highly attentive to details
- A positive, flexible attitude
- A relentless drive for breaking news, with a foot on the pedal to unearth it
- Aggressively pursue stories where no one else is looking
- Highly powered with social media knowledge
- Creative thinking with an ability to multi-task
- Organisational and time management skills are on overdrive
- Willingness to learn Content Management Systems (CMS)
- A designer too? Now that’s a plus!
- Put the reader in the driver’s seat
- Create and manage content for AutoStory’s digital/ social media platforms
- Identify, build and ignite content for all platforms
- Sub and fact-check content
- Review articles with the in-house editorial team
- Work part of the larger team, to ensure our articles/social media output reflects the tone, tenor and enthusiasm of the YourStory brand
- Create weekly newsletters based on the articles we produce
- Optimise and maximise content for Search Engine Optimisation
- Attend press launches when required
- Maximise opportunities for video reviews