Aryaka Closes $25 Million Series C to Accelerate WAN Optimization as-a-Service Adoption
Aryaka, cloud-based WAN optimization as-a-Service, today announced it has secured a $25 million Series C funding round led by InterWest Partners, with participation from Presidio Ventures, a Sumitomo Corporation Company, and existing investors Nexus Venture Partners, Trinity Ventures and Mohr Davidow Ventures.
Aryaka has a major presence in Bangalore, India. The proceeds will be used to support Aryaka’s rapid market penetration and global reach.
- WAN optimization as-a-Service to 500+ customer sites over six continents since its inception 18 months ago
- 1 billion connections for a hundred thousand business users worldwide across 20 countries
- Under 20-millisecond latency for network traffic to over 90% of the world’s business user
“The new funding enables us to further execute on our aggressive growth strategy as we convert our technology innovation into commercial success and drive to our goal to redefine the market and position Aryaka as the leader,” said Ajit Gupta, Founder, President and CEO of Aryaka.
“What impressed us most about Aryaka is how this unique WAN optimization as-a-Service solution overcomes the problems caused by the distributed nature of today’s enterprise as well as integrated access to the Cloud with a very simple and elegant solution,” said Khaled Nasr, Partner, InterWest Partners.
Learn more about Aryaka
Latest posts by Team YS (see all)
- Modi and Sachin most talked about on Facebook in 2013 - December 11, 2013
- Matrix Partners India invests in TechMed, a Hospital Lab Management pathology chain - December 9, 2013
- Key insights on education startups from EduStars 2013 report to be released soon: Part 1 - December 4, 2013
- Check out the EduStars speaker line-up; book your ticket now! - December 2, 2013