Delhi-NCR to Be the Next Silicon Valley of India with Green IT & Business Park ‘RPS Infinia’
RPS Group, a conglomerate in the field of Real Estate and Infrastructure, is all set to make Delhi-NCR an IT hub. With the launch of NCR’s first Green IT & Business Park ‘RPS Infinia’ on Mathura Road, the NCR is poised to be the next Silicon Valley of India.
‘RPS Infinia’ is a brilliant fusion of work and play, pleasure and leisure. With innovative design features, RPS Infinia assures low operational costs and aids in boosting employees’ productivity with an Executive Club, Tech Park/Business Centreplaza, Business Centre Meeting Rooms, Audio Visual Presentation Room , Secretarial help, etc. Apart from this, RPS Infinia is also equipped with Banking and ATM facilities, Wi-Fi connectivity for better & smooth working. RPS Infinia will have Round the Clock 3-tier security, with state-of-the-art surveillance systems and personnel trained to handle fire emergencies.
Salient Features of RPS Infinia
- Free Hold Property
- Executive Club
- Business Centre Meeting/Presentation Rooms
- Tech Park Business Centreplaza,
- Round the Clock Power back up.
- Banking and ATM facilities
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Building Management System ensures that air conditioning, lifts, water level, fire safety and lighting are centrally controlled.
- 24-hour security with state-of-the-art surveillance systems and personnel trained to handle fire emergencies.
- Inhouse Food Courts & Fine Dining
- Library Lounge, Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre, SPA & Massage/Changing room
The project is strategically located in the heart of National Capital Region (NCR) on National Highway-2, Mathura Road, (at the tip of South Delhi) which is confirming to be a premium commercial hub because of its close vicinity to various group housing complexes and townships in South Delhi & Faridabad region. The project is flanked by premier educational institutions.
‘RPS Infinia’, is an integrated intelligent workspace and is spread across 7.5 Acres of free hold land. The unique project offers over 10 Lacs Sq Ft of workspace, creating a benchmark of exclusivity. The Green IT Park is projected to be developed in phases and the first phase is expected to get operational by the end of 2014. RPS Infinia would be completed by 2015 with an approx investment of Rs600 crore.
A unique feature of the Project is ‘RPS Azure’, a magnificent tower of ‘Executive Business Suites’, a winsome combination of aesthetics and facilities where one can work & rejuvenate, comparable to the very best across the world. Other features include Food and
Beverage outlets, swimming Pool with separate Showers, Fitness Centre and SPA, a fully equipped gymnasium, steam, sauna, Jacuzzi, massage room, yoga centre, etc. Overall, it is a haven of luxury. The driving force and fountain head of the RPS Group is a visionary, Mr. Pradeep Seth, Group CEO, a stalwart of the Real Estate Industry with over three decades of experience. While talking about the magnum opus, Mr. Seth observed that ‘We have a strong vision to bring about a paradigm shift and a remarkable change in the Real Estate Sector. The group aspires to revolutionize the arena with development of its residential, commercial and IT projects. RPS Infinia will break new grounds of excellence in creating environment friendly green landmarks. The project is conceptualized to enhance the productivity of the employees who will work there and enable the organization to retain more talent by providing state of art facilities and unmatched office surroundings. This project is likely to generate around 8500 jobs which, needless to say, will provide a fillip to the entire economy.
Latest posts by Team YS (see all)
- Meet the speakers of MobileSparks 2013 - December 9, 2013
- [Jobs Roundup] Want to work in a startup? Find out who is looking to hire - December 9, 2013
- Cloud hosted CRM solution HuHoKa trying to tap multi-billion dollar CRM market - December 9, 2013
- [Part 2] Talking ‘Education’ with Srikanth Iyer, CEO, TutorVista Global/Pearson - December 8, 2013