Looking for Gifting Solutions this Christmas? These startups are there to help you
It is christmas time, which will shortly be followed by the New Year and the hunt for gifts for your loved ones is going to escalate. Those tight pressed for time need not worry. Over the course of 2011, we have come across numerous companies which provide gifting solutions over the internet and here we showcase 7 gifting solutions that will save you a fair bit of time this holiday season. (In no order of importance)
1) Badhai.in – Working in the space of gift coupons, Badhai.in allows you to gift an eVoucher, delivered almost instantly, which can be redeemed in multiple stages at stores/online sites like lifestyle, pantaloons, bigbazaar, ibibo, Babyoye, etc. across multiple categories of merchandise/services at retailers. The site also presents excellent initiatives for the corporate sector.
A great option for those with the problem of choice.
2) GoGappa.com – A gifting website centered around a novel idea of gift baskets, GoGappa aims to provide luxury products at affordable prices. This occasion based gifting service has carefully curated articles with a luxurious feel at really affordable prices. It also provides corporate gifting solutions and provides a great option for the last minute shopper. The various filter options available make shopping on this site a quick and hassle free experience.
A gifting site for those looking for a great products and greater deals.
3) GiftBig.com – As the name suggests, this is a site covering the entire range solutions in the gifting space through gift cards. The options and customizations that the cards provide are truly comprehensive; there are cards for occasions and specific to brands as well, which again, covers a whole host of consumer providers. Furthermore, the store also provides e-gift cards which can be instantly cashed in on, over the internet.
Another thoughtful option for the late shopper.
4) Zaggle – A gift voucher solution, Zaggle provides a wide assortment of commodities and brands to choose from which is region specific. From vouchers for eat joints such as Domino’s and Coffee Day to more conventional gifting solutions such as Crosswords and Fastrack. The protal offers a flagship product called the Zaggle Supercard which is mainly for corporates. Along with this corporate gifting facility and Zaggle is another solid place to sort out your gifting woes.
A great place for the boss who’s feeling like Santa this holiday season
5) Giveter – Another really innovative gifting site, Giveter is by far one of the easiest gifting websites to use. It narrows down gifting criterion to age,
relationship you share with the person and occasion for which you wish to gift them. The assortment of gifts is then curated to suit the input criterion and the result are some really thoughtful gifts. Ranging from simple candles for your girlfriend to expensive watches to expensive SLR cameras, the options are plenty covering a comprehensive price range.
A fantastic solution for ones looking for the thoughtful and tasteful gifts.
6) Giftology – Christmas does fall on a month end, which might mean that some of us are running low on cash. If this is you, then Giftology helps you gift for free. Subsidised by the cost of customer acquisition, Giftology gives you vouchers on select shops for free. The vouchers include some unique shops with gifting options. Who said good things don’t come for free?!
For a great gift – for free
7) The Yellow Cycle – If you think gifting commodities is old, then Yellow Cycle just might be the thing for you. Based around the theme of gifting
experiences, this unique gifting solution can be a little heavy on the wallet. Also this is specifically for people living in Bangalore. However, the gifts are truly unique. You can gift your loved one anything from a wardrobe makeover to a helicopter ride.
For the Bangalorean looking to surprise their loved ones with an experience of a lifetime
So what is it going to be for you this holiday season? Do share your thoughts on the comments section.