So, we are sure many of you have read that Amazon wants to send you stuff even before you’ve decided to buy it. This idea is called ‘anticipatory shipping’.
1. VC funds entrepreneur even before he pitches his idea
Yes. A currency-agnostic VC who showers you with yellow sticky notes.
2. IIMs announce shortlist even before they conduct CAT
Reaction of General Male Engineers everywhere.
3. Sir Ravindra Jadeja walks back to pavillion even before he walks to the field
Ok. I am sorry. Sri Sri 108 Sir Ravindra Jadeja.
4. Arvind Kejriwal stages dharna in front of EC office, even before the elections are conducted
What? A ‘Dharna’ against this post!
5. Arnab demands an answer even before he asks the question
I am outta here.
6. Techie starts to look to switch jobs even before he gets the joining letter
7. Rohit Shetty movie grosses 500Cr even before the shooting begins
Shut up and watch this.
8. Person gets confirmed Tatkal ticket even before he opens up IRCTC website
A non-Indian with a Macbook. Surely he must be buying a tatkal ticket!
9. Twitter uses predictive intelligence to tweet even before a user has started typing
Well, a few folks sure could use this.
10. Google takes over unknown planet from other galaxy, even before it is discovered
Actually, this one is quite a possibility. Read this article.
11. Kids start dropping out of college even before enrolling into kindergarten
Our “sharing prediction” algorithm tells us that this post has been shared 500 times and you were one of them. No. Don’t deny it. Just share this.
What similar news piece do you see yourself coming up with? Do comment below.