Clovia is a predominantly lingerie retailer under parent company Purple Panda Fashions Pvt. Ltd.

Basic Information

Noida based Clovia currently sells innerwear through its website clovia.com, as well as offline stores. Nearly 75 percent of Clovia’s sales come from its website and its physical stores, launched in 2017, account for the remaining 25 percent. The retailer’s product line includes bras, panties, nightwear, intimate care products, menstrual hygiene products, and active wear. During COVID-19, Clovia released essential products like masks, PPE kits, protective goggles, latex gloves, digital infrared thermometers and much more. In April 2017, Clovia raised $4 million in a funding round led by Singularity and Ravi Dhariwal, former CEO of media house Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. In June 2015, IvyCap Ventures invested $4.7 million into the Noida-based firm. Earlier, Zurich-based Mountain Partners had invested in a seed round. See more

Legal Name

:

Purple Panda Fashions Pvt. Ltd

Headquarters

:

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India

Founding Date

:

2012

No. of Employees

:

151 to 250

Core Team

:
1.

Neha Kant

Founder & Director

2.

Pankaj Vermani

Founder & CEO

Funding

Total Funding

$21.8M

Investors

:

1.

Ravi Dhariwal

2.

AT Capital Group

3.

Singularity Ventures

See More