‘How to start your e-commerce store in a day’ – workshop with Shopify at TechSparksTeam YS
As we are nearing TechSparks Grand Finale, we are constantly trying to make it “better than the best” experience for you. Along with the stellar lineup of speakers, deep dive panel discussions, unveiling the emerging Tech30 startups from India, and live performance by Kutle Khan, we also have something more in store for you.If you are curious about different processes of running an e-commerce store, if you are an aspiring entrepreneur who is planning to enter retailing space with an online store, if you want to complement a brick-and-mortar store, or wish to save on exorbitant rental costs, or if you already have a blog or are selling from a free listing store but want to upgrade to a personal store, here is the opportunity for you to demystify everything around setting up an e-commerce store.
TechSparks in association with Shopify brings the opportunity to learn how to set up a full fledged e-commerce store and everything around it, from Shopify Guru and trainer, Vargab Bakshi, only at TechSparks Grand Finale.
Highlights of the workshop
- Learn how to set up a beautiful and professional online store
- Managing your store and fulfillment
- Get tips on how you can achieve eCommerce success with case studies of Shopify merchants
- Network and talk to people who are setting up a business just like you
- Understand more about Shopify’s theme selection, apps available to enhance your store and Mcommerce
- Delivery and logistics fulfillment- Shipping rates and options
- Payment gateways available and what to look out for
Buy your tickets today for the TechSparks Grand Finale and get a chance to attend this exclusive e-commerce workshop with Shopify.