[Jobs Roundup] Acumen India, Ennovent, Social Venture Partners and others are looking to hire you
Are you passionate about social innovation and entrepreneurship? Do you want to play a role in fostering social investment? These are some of the social enterprise job vacancies available around India:
1. Acumen India: Want to join the Acumen India team? They are looking for an India Fellows Program Manager. This is a full-time role based out of their Mumbai Office. The Acumen Fellows program provides emerging leaders the opportunity to connect and collaborate with like-minded individuals, participate in world-class training seminars, and develop new skills to accelerate their own growth and the work of their organizations. Click here to read more about it and apply.
2. Ennovent: Today is Ennovent’s applications deadline! They are looking for:
- Manager of the Ennovent Circle
- Associate of Operations
- Associate of Technology
- Junior Associate to support the delivery of Ennovent’s services and operations.
Click here to read more about it.
3. MPaani: Designs and implements impact-focused mobile-based loyalty programs that help communities living at the bottom of the pyramid get the most out of their spends by connecting it to development rewards. They have open positions for Design Researcher and Technology Lead.
4. Social Venture Partners (SVP): This is the world’s largest network of engaged philanthropic investors, with 32 city chapters in four countries and over 2,700 members. SVP looking for a Communications and Administrative Officer, who will be responsible for managing the administrative and communication requirements of the organization, located in Bangalore. Check more details about it here.
5. Under the Mango Tree: UTMT is India’s leading provider of organic, natural, and ethically-sourced single-origin honey. They are empowering and equipping low-income farmers with beekeeping to improve rural livelihoods by building a nationally recognized fair trade brand of gourmet honey. They are looking for a Chief Executive Officer to work in Mumbai and oversee the transition of the company from a relatively small enterprise to the No 1 player in its category.
Check last week’s Jobs Roundup here